POARequest to Buy
The Kentucky Derby is a horse race held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky Derby Festival. The race is a Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds at a distance of one and a quarter miles (2.0 km) at Churchill Downs. Colts and geldings carry 126 pounds (57 kilograms) and fillies 121 pounds (55 kilograms).
The race is often called "The Run for the Roses" because of the blanket of roses draped over the winner. It is also known in the United States as "The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports" or "The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports" because of its approximate duration.
- When: 30th April-3rd May, 2020.
- Where: Churchill Downs, Kentucky, USA.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Three nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Louisville Marriott Downtown (or similar property at time of booking) - Check In: April 30 | Check Out: May 3.
- Ticket to the Kentucky Derby – 1st Floor Grandstand (upgrades available).
- Ticket to the Kentucky Oaks – 1st Floor Grandstand (upgrades available).
- Bourbon Trail Tour.
- Transportation to and from the Derby & Oaks.
- Deluxe Kentucky Derby themed gift bag.
- All coordination of pre-event details.
- On-site event management.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
2018 Kentucky Derby
Get a glimpse of the action...