Described as Australia's most entertaining boxer 'The Flamingo' is a professional boxer with a 12-0 record (9 of those wins coming by way of knock out). In his unbeaten run so far, he has acquired the QLD Lightweight Title, the Australian Lightweight Title, the IBF Youth Lightweight World Title and he is the current IBF International Lightweight Champion. Jacob defended this title last fight and is now ranked no.13 in the world in the IBF Lightweight division.
- When: 7&8 November 2019.
- Where: Eatons Hill Hotel. 646 S Pine Rd, Eatons Hill, Brisbane.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Meet the team at the weigh in venue at 6pm the night before fight night, witness the official weigh in and receive your very own 'Team Flamingo' supporters’ shirt.
- Meet with the team on fight night at the venue at 6pm - Witness everything that goes on in the change room of a world ranked professional boxer.
- Witness the doctor's pre-fight check.
- Watch as Jacob has his hands professionally wrapped.
- Watch as Jacob prepares for battle that night going through his warm up drills, pad work, mental and game plan reinforcement, see how Australia's most entertaining boxer interacts with his team and gets himself ready for battle!
- Accompany the team as 'The Flamingo' dances his way into the ring.
- Sit Ringside for the duration of the fight.
- Be part of the "Team Photo" in the ring after Jacob's victory (photo to be emailed to you).
- Take home a personally signed boxing glove from Jacob 'The Flamingo' Ng.
- Be invited to the official after party attended by the boxers, coaches, promoters and fans.
Terms & Conditions
This experience is to take place in Brisbane at the Eatons Hill Hotel on November 7 (Official weigh in) & November 8 (Fight Night).
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the Experience description.
All travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the Experience fee.
An identification check will be required prior to and on the day of the Experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification for both of these occasions.
No refunds or transfers are available if purchaser cannot attend and sufficient notice given (2 x weeks prior to Experience date).
If the Experience is cancelled on behalf of the Boxer for any reason, experience will then be made transferrable for his next available fight or full refund given if purchaser chooses.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience holder cannot fulfill the Experience and makes this known 2 weeks prior to Experience date to FAN+ a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser. If the purchaser cannot fulfill the Experience and notice is given with less than 2 weeks prior to the Experience, the purchaser will incur a 50% charge still as there will be inadequate time to be able to replace them with someone new.
Fan + expects purchasers to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the Experience. The Experience holder will brief the purchaser on appropriate behavior upon meeting at the start of the night. If the Experience holder believes that you are not conducting yourself appropriately, the Experience holder is entitled to end the Experience with no refunds applicable.
The purchaser is not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescribed or recreational) at the time of the Experience, if it is deemed they are, Experience holder is entitled to end the Experience immediately with no refunds given.
Jacob Ng v Ricardo Lara Highlights
Get a glimpse of the action!