POARequest to Buy
As an exclusive naming rights sponsor of a Canberra raiders home game you will receive enormous exposure for your brand, through a wide range of means including television, radio and on field LED signage among others. Now this experience also includes 40 general admission tickets so you can reward your hardworking team, as well as access to the members lounge for messaging/branding opportunities.
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- Access to Forecourts at GIO Stadium on designated game day.
- Opportunity to align with the Half Time on field promotional activity (5-8 minute allocation)
- Big Screen TVC exposure on match day: 1 pre-game and 1 at half-time
- 40 general admission tickets to designated game day
- Access to Members Lounge for messaging/branding opportunities
- Live reads on match day: Pre-game general welcome and game preview
- Brand exposure/mentions through week-long lead-in match advertising:
- Southern Cross Nine TVC's Approximately 20 x 15 secs
- Ads on Canberra FM & Capital Radio Network
- Approximately 70 x 15 secs across Hit 104.7 FM and Mix 106.3 FM and 2CC (1206 AM) and 2CA (1503 AM)
- Online mentions - Raiders website, EDM and social media alignment to the Game Day Guide as well as, Game Day Score Update social media alignment.
- LED Signage: Match day brought to you by (Your Brand)
- 4 mins of LED signage exposure pre-game
- Exclusive LED branding during half-time interval (Approximately 14 mins)
- Signage is 240m in length, located at North, East and South sides of field
Match Day Naming Rights Sponsorship Available for Raiders v Warriors Saturday 7th September at GIO Canberra stadium.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience is valid at GIO Stadium only.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.