SE Products, in conjunction with the National Rugby League, are proud to release Canberra Raiders 'The Greatest' Jersey. Featuring an official heritage jersey personally signed by the club's greatest players - names synonymous with individual brilliance and team triumph - Canberra Raiders 'The Greatest' Jersey is strictly limited to just 50 editions worldwide. Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL, secure yours now to avoid missing out on your piece of Raiders history.
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- Pays tribute to six legends who have represented the Raiders with distinction during four decades of greatness
- Features a 1994 heritage Raiders jersey personally signed by the Club's six NRL Hall of Fame inductees Mal Meninga, Steve Walters, Glenn Lazarus, Laurie Daley, Bradley Clyde and Ricky Stuart
- Stunning display features action imagery of all six legends, as well as achievements and key statistics from their respective Raiders careers
- Limited to just 50 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered RLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL and RLPA
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- Manufactured under license by SE Products
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Would you like to add:
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.