Learn the basics of cooking great food with Ben Borsht in his CatchMe Cooking Class. This experience would be great fun for a team building experience, birthday party or corporate event.
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
A (2) Two hour cooking class, conducted by Ben Borsht where you learn to cook (2) delicious dishes.
- Choice of: entree/main or main/dessert.
- Minimum 5 participants and maximum of 20.
- Cost does not include ingredients - purchaser to supply ingredients as per Ben's menu creation. The creation of menu can be discussed with Ben to ensure cost is at a minimum if needed.
- The experience also includes a signed cooking apron awarded to the "masterchef" of event from Ben
- This experience is based on a Brisbane location.
Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
Experience is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
Venue for cooking class must be organised by the purchaser - private residence is allowed, however must allow for up to 10 participants to be in attendance comfortably.
Travel and accommodation are not included within the cost, unless specified in the experience description..
Ben Borsht is Brisbane based. This experience can be utilised for any other capital city within Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport and other related costs) are to be paid for by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you can provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12 months from the date of purchase. Blackouts dates may apply.
All purchasers and their guests are expected to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.