POARequest to Buy
Coachella is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. It was co-founded by Paul Tollett and Rick Van Santen in 1999. The event features musical artists from many genres of music, including rock, pop, indie, hip hop, and electronic dance music, as well as art installations and sculptures. Across the grounds, several stages continuously host live music. It is well know that many famous personalities attend each year to the festival.
- When: April, 10-12 + 17-19, 2020.
- Where: Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert.
Your FAN+ Experience could be one of the following:
- Travel Packages: all packages include local resort accommodations for two or four people plus GA or VIP passes to Weekend One or Two of the 2020 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and Any Line Shuttle Passes for your group.
- Safari Campground: tucked behind the main festival venue lies the best kept secret in on-site Coachella lodging. Fully furnished, air-conditioned accommodations amidst lush palm trees and mountain views are just the beginning.
- Platinum Estates: These luxurious estates are adjacent to the festival grounds and can be packaged with exclusive festival access, amenities, and private concierge services.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Immerse into madness!