Described as Australia's most entertaining boxer 'The Flamingo' is a professional boxer with a 13-0 record (10 of those wins coming by way of knock out). In his unbeaten run so far, he has acquired the QLD Lightweight Title, the Australian Lightweight Title, the IBF Youth Lightweight World Title and he is the current IBF International Lightweight Champion and has successfully defended this title two fights ago. In his last fight Jacob won the WBO Oriental Title by stopping the experienced Krai Setthaphon in 3 rounds. Jacob is now ranked no.11 in the world in the IBF and WBO Lightweight division.
The Flamingo's next fight is on March 7 at The Star Gold Coast (Casino) against the highly rated Valentine Hosokawa from Japan, a win against this tough, battle proven Japanese warrior will surely see Jacob enter into the Top 10 in the world.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Meet the team at the weigh in venue at 6pm the night before fight night, witness the official weigh in and receive your very own 'Team Flamingo' supporters’ shirt.
- Meet with the team on fight night at the venue at 6pm - Witness everything that goes on in the change room of a world ranked professional boxer.
- Witness the doctor's pre-fight check.
- Watch as Jacob has his hands professionally wrapped.
- Watch as Jacob prepares for battle that night going through his warm up drills, pad work, mental and game plan reinforcement, see how Australia's most entertaining boxer interacts with his team and gets himself ready for battle!
- Accompany the team as 'The Flamingo' dances his way into the ring.
- Sit Ringside for the duration of the fight.
- Be part of the "Team Photo" in the ring after Jacob's victory (photo to be emailed to you).
- Take home a personally signed boxing glove from Jacob 'The Flamingo' Ng.
- Be invited to the official after party attended by the boxers, coaches, promoters and fans.
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Jacob Ng v Pablo Fuego Highlights
Get a glimpse of the action!