The City Class experience takes football entertainment to another level. You will have access to exclusive level two seating with gourmet finger food and the freedom of either behind glass viewing or a premium seat outside the function room.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Premium level two open-air seat
- Live entertainment
- Gourmet grazing menu including a carvery item and snacks
- Access to a cash bar and optional behind glass viewing
- Price is per person
Choose from one of the following games at AAMI Park:
- Round 9: Melbourne City vs. Perth Glory, Friday 6th Dec 2019, 7.30pm
- Round 13: Melbourne City vs. Western United, Friday 3rd Jan 2020, 7.30pm
- Round 15: Melbourne City vs. Newcastle Jets, Saturday 18th Jan 2020, 7.30pm
- Round 16: Melbourne City vs. Perth Glory, Saturday 25th Jan 2020, 7.30pm
- Round 21: Melbourne City vs. Brisbane Roar, Sunday 1st March 2020, 6.30pm
- Round 23: Melbourne City vs. Western Sydney Wanderers, Saturday 14th March 2020, 7.30pm
- Round 25: Melbourne City vs. Adelaide United, Friday 27th March 2020, 7.30pm
- Round 29: Melbourne City vs. Sydney FC, Sunday 26th April 2020, 4pm
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Melbourne City vs Central Coast Mariners 5-0 All Goals & Highlights
Melbourne City vs Central Coast Mariners 5-0 All Goals & Highlights 26.04.2019