The State of Origin series is an annual best-of-three rugby league matches between two Australian state representative sides, the New South Wales Blues and the Queensland Maroons.
Australian sport's greatest rivalry, the State of Origin series is one of Australia's premier sporting events, with record crowds filling the stadium. It is regularly described as being the pinnacle of rugby league and sporting events in Australia.
This experience is one of a kind and a truly memorable opportunity to enjoy, share or gift.
Your NRL Travel Experience, bought to you by Fan+ will include:
- A behind the scenes Adelaide Oval & Penfolds Winery Experience with Origin Legends (on Tuesday, 2nd June) including transport, lunch and premium beverages. (Please ensure if arriving into Adelaide on Tuesday, 2nd June that you are at the Pullman Adelaide Hotel by 10:45am).
- RoofClimb Adelaide Oval with a QLD and a NSW Origin Legend on Game Day including a printed group photo and USB photos to take home.
- 2020 personalised State of Origin jersey.
- Two nights (2nd-4th June) accommodation at the 5-star Pullman Adelaide with breakfast and Wi-Fi - Easy option to extend your stay.
Diamond Experience reserved seating including an exclusive merchandise package and a food and beverage voucher to use at the game.
- NRL Travel welcome pack including a State of Origin beanie and more.
- A ticket to a week one or week two 2020 Final Series game of your choice.
- NRL Travel Event Chaperone.
- 20% discount with NRL Shop, The Official Online Store of the NRL.
- 20% discount off general admission & animal experience tickets at Adelaide Zoo.
- 20% discount off selected Food Tours Australia.
- 25% discount off selected Adelaide Sightseeing tours including Barossa Food and Wine Experience, Kangaroo Island One Day Experience and more.
- 30% discount off Adelaide Riverbank and Glenelg Beach Segway Tours.
- Oval & Winery Experience
Terms & Conditions
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only.
NRL Travel does not offer refunds. If the experience holder cannot make the experience, no refund will be provided. Maybe you can include that the cancellation policy is in line with NR Travel, which can be fund here: https://www.nrl.com/siteassets/travel/contact-us/nrltravel.com-website-terms-and-conditions.pdf
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
State Of Origin 2019 Series Highlights
Get a glimpse of the action!