The State of Origin series is an annual best-of-three rugby league matches between two Australian state representative sides, the New South Wales Blues and the Queensland Maroons.
Australian sport's greatest rivalry, the State of Origin series is one of Australia's premier sporting events, with record crowds filling the stadiums. It is regularly described as being the pinnacle of rugby league and sporting events in Australia.
This experience is one of a kind and a truly memorable opportunity to enjoy, share or gift.
Your NRL Travel Experience, bought to you by Fan+ will include:
- A Money Can’t Buy Experience watching both Origin teams as they arrive into Suncorp Stadium.
- A Money Can’t Buy Experience going on-field to watch both teams run out of the tunnels just before kick off.
- Inner Sanctum Hospitality, including Diamond Reserved Seating, premium food and beverages, an on-field stadium experience with Origin Legends and a personalised Origin Jersey. (Please ensure if arriving into Brisbane on Wednesday, 8th July that you are at the Hotel by 11am.)
- One nights’ accommodation at the 5-Star Pullman Brisbane King George Square – Easy Option to extend your stay
- Buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi access and 12 noon check-out (subject to availability)
- NRL Travel welcome pack including a State of Origin beanie and more
- One bottle of Wolf Blass Gold Label wine (per room)
- A ticket to a week one or week two 2020 Final Series game of your choice
- NRL Travel Event Chaperone
- 20% discount with NRL Shop, The Official Online Store of the NRL.
- 25% discount for outdoor activities at Riverlife Adventure Centre.
- 25% discount with AirTrain between Brisbane Airport and the City.
- Game day public transport included in your ticket.
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only.
NRL Travel does not offer refunds. If the experience holder cannot make the experience, no refund will be provided. Maybe you can include that the cancellation policy is in line with NR Travel, which can be fund here: https://www.nrl.com/siteassets/travel/contact-us/nrltravel.com-website-terms-and-conditions.pdf
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
State Of Origin 2019 Series Highlights
Get a glimpse of the action!