From $460.00 (Minimum booking 1, minimum cost $0.00)Request to Buy
Supercars Newcastle 500
Corporate Tickets Starting from $500.
Choose your favourite package:
- The Paddock Club is Supercars’ premium shared experience located above the team garages overlooking pit straight - includes all the trimmings. Price for 3 days: From$2245 inc GST.
- Pavilion x Piper-Heidsieck: Casual seating, all meals + drinks, champagne, beer, wine, spirits in a fantastic pavilion. Price for weekend is: From $2000 inc GST.
- The Trackside Loungeis located above the team garages - includes food and beverages. Price for weekend: From $1450 inc GST.
- Hairpin Club: Reserved seating, food an beverage package. Price for weekend: From$1450 inc. GST.
- The Sports Lounge: is located above the team garages overlooking pit straight includes lunch, afternoon tea & pay as you go bar.Price for weekend: From $950 inc. GST.
- 3 day, weekend and single day options available.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.