POARequest to Buy
A shared Suite experience at the V8 Supercars is the ultimate way to enjoy your day/s at the track in comfort without missing out on the electric atmosphere that is Supercars Racing.
With options to suit a wide array of needs and budgets with Premium Packages all-inclusive catered packages as well as cash bar suites.
Some of the Premium shared suite options available are:
- The Paddock Club Experiences, Available at Townsville, Bathurst, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Tasmania, Phillip Island, Ipswich, Sandown, Adelaide, Perth, Winton, Darwin and Auckland Starting from: $1,000
- The Veuve Cliquot Lounge, Available at Townsville, Bathurst and the Gold Coast starting from: $875
- The Moet Ice Beach Bar/Lounge, available at Perth, Gold Coast and Newcastle Starting from: $670
Some of the All-Inclusive shared suite options available are:
- The Track Side Lounge, Available at the Australian Grand Prix, Perth, Townsville, Auckland, Bathurst, Gold Coast, Sandown and Newcastle Starting from: $580
- The Hairpin Club, available at Townsville and Newcastle, starting from: $600
- The Chase Club and Mt Panorama Club available at Bathurst only, starting at: $600
Some of the Entry Level shared suite options available are:
- The Sports Lounge, available at Townsville, Bathurst, Auckland, Gold Coast, Newcastle Starting from: $260
- The Roll Cage, available at Tasmania, Phillip Island, Perth, Ipswich, Auckland and Sandown, Starting from: $210
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- Allocated Seating.
- A more relaxed and exclusive Supercars viewing experience.
- Drinks Packages subject to your chosen experience
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Highlights: Race 24 2019 ITM Auckland SuperSprint
Scott McLaughlin took a record-breaking win in a chaotic Sunday leg of the ITM Auckland SuperSprint at Pukekohe.