Dan Kelly is an Australian former judoka and mixed martial artist. Known for his unconventional style, the four-time judo Olympian formerly competed in the middleweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship between 2014 and 2018.
Great gifting idea for your loved one, family, friend or colleague. A memorable personalised greeting, could be a special message, some inspirational words or a Happy Birthday or good luck shout out!
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- A personalised video message delivered to your mobile or email.
- Please allow up to 5 days for your message to be sent to you.
- No commercial endorsements.
- All requests will be approved at the discretion of the star.
- In the event that your message cannot be fulfilled a full refund will be returned to you.
- Please add your video greeting messaging in the "special requirements" area on the checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.