POARequest to Buy
The Perth Wildcats Legends Club provides the perfect environment to network with your top clients and cultivate new business. The exclusive pre-game and post-game functions offer you the opportunity to hear from guest speakers and mix with other Perth Wildcats corporate partners.
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- Corporate seating to all 14 Perth Wildcats regular season home games.
- VIP parking located underneath Perth Arena (one parking pass per four seats)
- Entry into the Legends Club corporate pre-game function (Complimentary gourmet canapés and premium beverages served throughout the function)
- Entry into the Legends Club corporate post-game function (Complimentary light refreshments served throughout the function; cash bar available for alcoholic beverages)
- Seat cover with company logo (in white)*
- An invitation to each of the Perth Wildcats corporate sundowners*
- One ticket to the Perth Wildcats season launch*
Please note: All corporate seats purchased for the regular season must also be purchased for all Perth Wildcats home finals at a prorated cost.
This experience is for one (1) person for all 14 Wildcats home games.
This experience can also be purchased for single games at $375 + GST per seat per game. Features with an asterix (*) are not applicable to single game purchases.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.