POARequest to Buy
Isabelle Kelly is an Australian international rugby league footballer who plays for the Sydney Roosters in the NRL Women's Premiership and for the Jillaroos including the 2017 World Cup.
Some of her achievements:
- She was officially named the best in the world with winning the inaugural Golden Boot in 2018.
- Awarded the Nellie Doherty Medal (Player of the match) in the State of Origin match in 2018 which consisted of a 2-try and 1 try-assist performance in a 16-10 win.
- Named NSWRL Player of the year at the 2018 Brad Fittler Medal awards.
- Announced as 1 of only 15 marquee signings by NRL and represented the Sydney Roosters women's team in the inaugural NRL Women's Premiership.
- Named in the top 10 female athletes in 2019.
Your FAN+ Experience could be one of the following:
- A 1hr training clinic, where Isabelle will provide you some of her best tips to improve your skills.
- A 1hr appearance with her at your next function or event.
- Both experiences include a photo opportunity and autograph by her.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Isabelle Kelly Highlights
Get a glimpse of the action!