From $385.00 (Minimum booking 1, minimum cost $0.00)Request to Buy
Supercars - Boost Mobile Gold Coast 500 - 28th - 30th October 2022
Corporate tickets starting from $385.
Choose your favourite package:
- The Paddock Club is Supercars’ premium shared experience located above the team garages overlooking pit straight - includes all the trimmings. Price for 3 days: $2350 inc. GST.
- Pavilion x Piper-Heidsieck - casual seating, all meals + drinks, champagne, beer, wine, spirits in a fantastic pavilion. Price for weekend is: $2000 inc GST.
- The Trackside Lounge is located above the team garages - includes food and beverages. Price for weekend: $1420 inc. GST.
- The Sports Loungeis located on level 2 above the team garages - includes lunch, afternoon tea & pay as you go bar. Price for weekend: $895 inc. GST.
- 3 days, weekend and single days available.
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.