James Magnussen is an Australian swimmer and Olympic medallist. He was the 2011 and 2013 100-metre freestyle world champion, and holds the fifth fastest swim in history in the 100-metre freestyle, with a time of 47.10, which until 2016 also stood as the fastest swim in textile swimwear material.
He has won a total of 16 medals in major international competition, eight gold, five silver and three bronze, spanning the Olympics, World Championships, Commonwealth Games, and the Pan Pacific Championships.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Enjoy a 1.5hr swimming experience with James at an iconic pool in Sydney. James will design and tailor a swimming experience based on your skill level and will ensure the experience is fit for purpose. James will be hands on and enjoying the experience in the pool with you.
- Swim with James and perhaps finish off the experience with a race
- Have James give you tips and techniques to assist with your swimming goals
- James will assist with giving you feedback on your training schedule, eating program and how to train like an Olympian.
- A signed swimming cap and a photo with James are also included in this experience.
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
James Magnussen: Top 5 Races of All Time
Get a glimpse of the action!