A breaststroke specialist, with 11 years of competitive swimming and an ASCTA coaching qualification has given Taylor the ultimate credibility and skills to analyse and correct technique. Taylor has a wealth of international swimming experience having been a member of the Australian Dolphins Swimming Team since 2014, and a member of the junior Australian swimming team before that. With a number of medals from competitions such as: Olympic Games, World Championships, Commonwealth Games, Pan Pacific Championships and US Open Championships, Taylor is ready and excited to share all she knows and has learnt over the years, with the participant of this private lesson.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- A 1hr swimming clinic, where Taylor will jump in the pool with the swimmer and give demonstrations on drill execution, technique, turns and under water work.
- At the end of the class, the swimmer will be given a list of recommended drills, skills and stroke correction exercises to work on in their home training environment.
- It will be concluded by a talk with Taylor, as she shares her secrets to success, giving the swimmer the opportunity to ask questions and take photos.
- Sunshine Coast: University of the Sunshine Coast, 90 Sippy Downs Dr, Sippy Downs QLD, 4556
- Brisbane: QUT Gardens Point, 2 George St, Brisbane City QLD, 4000
- Gold Coast: Griffith University Gold Coast Aquatic Centre, 58 Parklands Dr, Southport QLD, 4222
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
200m Women's Breaststroke Final
Get a glimpse of the action!