Ned Hanigan is an Australian professional rugby union player who currently plays for the Waratahs in the Super Rugby competition and the Australian Wallabies. His preferred positions are blindside flanker or lock.
Hanigan represented Australia at schoolboy level and was an important member of the side on their grand-slam European tour in 2013. He was also a member of the Australia Under-20 which competed at the 2015 World Rugby Under 20 Championship in Italy after which he was named his side's MVP for the tournament. Hanigan made his debut for the Australian Wallabies in 2017 against Fiji.
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- A personalised video message delivered to your mobile or email.
- Please allow up to 5 days for your message to be sent to you.
- No commercial endorsements, these are available on request, additional fees apply.
- All requests will be approved at the discretion of the star.
- In the event that your message cannot be fulfilled a full refund will be returned to you.
- Please add your video greeting messaging in the "special requirements" area on the checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.