VIP Experience at a Sydney Kings home game
Courtside seats (row 1)
Get closer! Immerse yourself in the excitement of every play, and rub shoulders with celebrities in these VIP seats. Plus, you’ll have access to all the other great benefits including player access, functions, a private bar and more.
Your FAN+ Experience will include:
- Premium courtside seats
- Skip the queues with your very own VIP entrance into venue
- Pre-game dining experience including a gourmet chef station
- Premium beer, wine and soft drinks served pre-game and at half-time
- Avoid the lines with your own private cash bar available during the game
- Finger food served during the exclusive half-time function
- Access to post-game function with players in attendance
- 1 x P1 parking pass for every two seats
- Price is per person
Choose from one of the following games at Qudos Bank Arena:
- Round 9: Sydney Kings vs. Melbourne United, Sunday 1st Dec 2019, 2.45pm
- Round 10: Sydney Kings vs. Cairns Taipans, Sunday 8th Dec 2019, 4.45pm
- Round 12: Sydney Kings vs. S.E. Melbourne Phoenix, Monday 23rd Dec 2019, 7.15pm
- Round 13: Sydney Kings vs. Perth Wildcats, Saturday 28th Dec 2019, 5.15pm
- Round 14: Sydney Kings vs. Adelaide 36ers, Saturday 4th Jan 2020, 7.45pm
- Round 15: Sydney Kings vs. Cairns Taipans, Saturday 11th Jan 2020, 5.15pm
- Round 16: Sydney Kings vs. SE Melbourne Phoenix, Sunday 19th Jan 2020, 4.45pm
- Round 17: Sydney Kings vs. Melbourne United, Sunday 26th Jan 2020, 4.45pm
*This option is not available for the Hawks game on 14 February.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless agreed in writing from FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
Experience to be scheduled at a mutually agreed date based on the experience rights holders availability within 12-months from the date of purchase. Blackout dates may apply.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, the experience holder cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser.
Fan + expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.
Sydney Kings - FAN+ Experience
Get a glimpse of the exciting Sydney Kings FAN+ Experience