SE Products, in conjunction with Cricket Australia, are proud to release 'Rising from the Ashes', a once in a lifetime piece celebrating the greatest performances in Australia's proud Ashes history. Personally signed by no less than 30 of the finest Australian cricketers to have ever donned the baggy green, 'Rising from the Ashes' comes officially licensed by Cricket Australia and independently authenticated by a-Tag for your piece of mind. Limited to just 70 editions worldwide, this magnificently presented deluxe bat display will no doubt be one of the most sought-after cricketing memorabilia pieces on the market - don't miss out on your chance to secure your piece of Ashes history!
Your FAN+ Experience includes:
- Pays tribute to the most memorable Australian performances over eight decades of the greatest rivalry in world sport
- Personally signed by no less than 30 of the baggy green's finest, acknowledging knocks from 1930 (Don Bradman, 334 at Headingley) to 2017 (Steve Smith, 141* at the Gabba and 239 at the WACA)
Features the signatures of no less than:
- 13 Australian Test captains
- Six members of The Invincibles
- Australia's three highest Test run-scorers
- Integrates an officially licensed bat along with a Don Bradman signature card obtained with thanks from The Bradman Foundation, along with four signature cards commemorating the most memorable performances in the 21st century
- Artwork integrates action imagery of each signatory along with details and an account of their most memorable Ashes contribution
- Limited to just 70 editions worldwide in recognition of the 70th Ashes series, spanning more than 135 years of cricketing rivalry
- Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 600 mm
If the experience date is not specified above, please provide 3 preferred dates on booking, this can be added on the checkout page, FAN+ will confirm availability or request alternate dates, once your experience date is confirmed, all details/tickets will be supplied to you. All experience purchases are valid for 18 months. Please also refer to the additional information about your booking related to Covid-19 here.
Terms & Conditions
Experience cannot be resold. Unless approved and agreed in writing by FAN+.
Travel and accommodation are not included, unless specified in the experience description.
This experience can be utilised for any other capital city in Australia, but all travel costs (flights, accommodation, meals, transport) are to be paid by the purchaser of this experience in addition to the experience fee.
An identification check may be required prior to or on the day of the experience. Please ensure you are able to provide valid photo identification.
The experience is to take place on the dates specified in the package inclusions only, if no date is specified the experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and the experience supplier cannot fulfil the experience a full credit will be offered back to the purchaser, if a refund is requested, this will be at the discretion of FAN+.
Any participant under the age of 16 years (17 years for South Australia) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
FAN+ expects all purchasers and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending the experience. If the experience holder believes that you and/or your guests are not conducting yourselves appropriately, the experience holder is entitled to end the experience.